Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby weight


So I have had trouble getting rid of my baby weight. I tried weight watchers but I got tired of paying to lose .2 pounds. I have to make sure I get enough calories since I am still breastfeeding so I really can not diet. My Dr said to not even worry too much until I stop and my mom told me that she never lost any until she stopped nursing me too. So all I can do now is TRY to watch what I eat and exercise. I made sure and emphasised try because I have developed a sweet tooth. When I was pregnant, I did not want sweets so I guess my body is making up for it.

I have joined a mommy walking group and I hope this will help with the weight. It is so much more fun to walk with other people than by myself. I have met some new people that are not originally from Gardendale. The first day we walked I was sure I was going to know the people I was meeting but I was wrong. I am not sure if walking with Jasper in the stroller will be able to continue because he never goes to sleep and we always have to get him out because he starts to fuss. I may have to put him in my front carrier so that he will enjoy it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment