Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Losing weight

I know almost everyone makes the new years resolution to lose weight. Jeremy and I are both trying. It is a lot harder to lose weight by yourself so I am glad Jeremy is finally on board. We did really good for a couple of weeks but we are now in a slump. As some of you know, I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome.) In other words, it is really hard to lose weight and very easy gain it. The fist 2 weeks I was steadily losing weight. It was not much but anything was exciting for me. The next week, I was back up to my starting weight which was frustrating. I have not been able to lose any of my baby weight. My Dr put me on some medicine to help me and it worked great before but has seem to have lost its touch this time. I am going to give it more time and try to make some more changes so that hopefully I can get healthier.

Jeremy is doing well. I have been his little cheerleader and I think it is working. We have made our own little thermometer that is in the kitchen to try to get to certain goals. Hopefully, I will get to color in more soon!

Jasper is growing day by day. He is saying new words everyday. His new favorite thing is to turn the tv in our bedroom on and off. He has learned to say off very well so anytime he has the chance to use it he does. He is climbing all over too! He can get on the coffee table and almost on the couch. I am so glad he happy and healthy. We are truly blessed to have such a great child!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline-
    If you ever want a walking/running partner, let me know. I am trying hard too.
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete