Thursday, November 19, 2009

Daddy is coming home!!!

A day late, but Jeremy will be home tomorrow!!!!! He is so mad he was not here today but I am just glad it will not take any longer.

The next couple of weeks will be so busy. We have to go get pictures made, go and visit Santa, do our usual Thanksgiving festivities, and many more. I already feel tired thinking of all the things we have to do. Oh, I almost forgot...in all the craziness, we have to decorate for Christmas because Jeremy will be gone.

Sunday will be an exciting day for us too. We are having Jasper baptised. I am doing it around Thanksgiving because I knew my Dad's side of the family would have a chance to come because they all come in for Thanksgiving. Be looking for pictures on Sunday or Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment