Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homestead Hollow and anniversary flowers

Last week was a crazy week. I thought Jasper was having pooping issues but everything was normal. I was just a worried, first-time mom. I did not realize that breastfeed babies did not have to poop as often as everything tells you. I guess he is just eating as much as he needs.

Sunday we went to Homestead Hollow. It was fun and I love the food. My hungry hippo ate the whole time. My arms are still recovering. I have a sling to put him in but I have not practiced with it enough to know how to breastfeed with him in it. I will practice when Jeremy gets home so I have help to get him in. We also got or picture made with Santa while we were there. It was a take your own picture kind of thing, it was free too. The Santa's legs were hanging out between his pants and boots. The Santa was a little below par but it will not be the only picture we get with Santa.

I finally found my memory card adapter so I a posting pictures of the beautiful flowers that Jeremy and Jasper gave me for our 3 year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment