Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Birthday MeMe!

Today was Jasper's MeMe's birthday. She came up for a visit with Pops, Aunt Suzy, and Nanny. We went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday which was yummy as usual. Jasper decided he did not want to take his usual naps since there was so much going on so he got a little fussy. He had SO much fun playing with everyone though. We will get to see everyone again in about 2 weeks!

Jeremy also got back from training this week. I guess he is all official now. We are going to get business cards printed ASAP! He is so excited about his new job. He has set himself some goals and I am so excited to see him so happy again. I was watching TV the other day and they said, "happy wife, happy life." I imagine that may be true for the husband but if I did not have someone as amazing as Jeremy to share that with then I would never be as happy as I am. Soooo...BUY SOME INSURANCE FROM MY HUBBY!!! It is really good supplemental insurance. Just send me a comment if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment