Saturday, June 5, 2010

WOW!!

I can not believe it has almost been a month since I have posted. A LOT has happened over the past month. Jasper now has two bottom teeth, will take a couple of steps around the couch if you bribe him, and started saying DADA the other day! It is crazy how fast things change. Jasper is sleeping on my lap so no new pictures yet but I will update soon.

Jeremy's new job is going great! I am so proud of him and he has been working so hard. Last week, the only person who sold more units than him was his boss and only by 15 units!

Right now, we are battling an ear infection and a little bit of RSV again. He has gotten me sick so the past week has not been fun. I got his pictures made and we got those back this week. They turned out so well! Send me a comment and I will give you the password to look at them.



No comments:

Post a Comment