Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh the joys of teething!

So the last couple of days have been crazy at the house. Jasper is teething and it is really bothering him. We are all ready for these next teeth to come in. He is drooling constantly and is trying to bite me all the time. I know he is not trying to bite me just to bite because he has never done that but his poor teeth are hurting so bad that I just can not get too mad.

Today, Jasper was so funny playing. Since he is walking around so good now he plays a lot more alone and all over the house. Thank goodness we do not have stairs to worry about! If Jasper is not in my eyesight, all I have to is say his name and he toddles to wherever I am. Lately, he has been playing with a curtain rod from the kitchen and you can hear it dragging across the tile so we know where he is at when he is playing with that.

He is getting so big and is slowly being able to get on all fours and rock. He has been army crawling but has not actually crawled on all fours. I hope he does not decide to do this in the next day or so since Jeremy is gone to Georgia.

I am hoping to keep up my blogging better now that Jasper is sleeping in his crib and I can type a lot easier and not go to bed so early. I just have to start going to bed earlier than I have in the last week so that I am not worn out the next day!



No comments:

Post a Comment