Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleep




Well, let me update everyone. Jasper is now walking all over the house! He follows me like a puppy dog. He is still not crawling but he is trying a lot more now. He is just a little backwards, hehe. Last week, Jeremy and I decided to finally put Jasper in his crib. I was so nervous because I have read so many horror stories. The first night he slept 8 hours and from then on he sleeps almost 10 hours in his bed then another hour and a half in ours in the morning! We would have put him in his bed earlier if we knew we had such a good sleeper!

Jasper is growing up so fast. H is such a giggle box and wakes up smiling and happy. We could not ask for a better child. Jeremy and I were talking about when we have our next one and that we are going to be so nervous because Jasper is just SO good and could we actually have another that will so good? Hopefully so but it will be a few years before we really have to worry about that.

I am starting to plan his birthday party. It is going to be a lil' tiger theme. I did not want it to be too themey(sp?) but since we are such big Auburn fans, I thought this would be a cute way to do it baby style. Poor Jasper is going to have to deal with his birthday being during football season. The Auburn game is not a big game this year but Alabama will be playing Florida at home so I do not expect any of my Alabama friends to come. I understand the importance, sort of!

1 comment:

  1. I can help with anything for Jasper's party. We can make signs and any lots of cute things. (I can also make things more Auburnish so you can use them again.

    ReplyDelete