Monday, January 18, 2010

...and the little one said roll over!

I was so exciting Sunday that Jasper had rolled over but I think it was a one time thing. He will not do it again. It is so frustrating because I want to show everyone his new "trick" but, I know it will come with time. I love him being an infant but I can not wait to experience those magical first time moments.

I am so excited that my friends around town and I are starting a Grey's Night. Although, I will always miss my Grey's Night in with my friends from Auburn but it is so much more fun to watch it with friends. We are also able to catch up with how everyone is doing on a weekly basis instead of whenever someone has a wedding or baby shower.

I feel so much more accomplished this month than I have in a while. Jasper is getting to the point where he can entertain himself a little bit more so I am able to get things done around the house and with Jeremy home too, we can get so much stuff done.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog. That is PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete