Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year! It again has been forever since I have blogged anything. We have been busy seeing family and everything else.

Today Jeremy cleaned up the house. He did such a great job. It has been hard to keep the house clean with Jasper around. By the time it was time for Jeremy to come back home, Jasper was just beginning to be able to entertain himself a bit more so I have usually had the job of entertaining Jasper when he is up. I hate to just put him in his bouncy chair so that I can do housework. I would rather play with him!

This weekend, we are having visitors! Jessica and Josh are coming to visit since we are having a baby shower for Jessica. It will just be old friends getting together to celebrate the soon to arrive Joshua Patton.

Here are some pictures from over the holidays!!!


Jasper sleeping with my Dad. Jasper kept sliding down while he was sleeping.


Jasper and Rheagan (Jeremy's cousin's little girl). She LOVES Jasper. She got a baby doll for Christmas and named the girl doll Jasper!


Molly and Jasper and he started crying. Too cute!


Check out Jasper's face! Taking a cat nap after opening Christmas presents.


Melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment