Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Review of Boy Sunbursts Border Party Invitation by IB Designs

Originally submitted at InvitationBox.com

IB Designs baby boy shower invitation, adult birthday party invitation Boy Sunbursts Border Party Invitation by IB Designs I-140


Loved them!

By Caroline the Mom from Birmingham, AL on 1/13/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Quick Processing Time (excluding shipping time), Attractive Design, High Quality Stock, Online Preview/Proofing, Good Print Quality

Best Uses: Baby Event, Kids Event

Describe Yourself: Stationery Lover, Parent, Gift Giver, Party Host

The person I threw the shower for is doing her baby room in these colors and polka-dots. They looked so cute and my friends and I were pleased. I love the design and I used the sample colors on the invite too.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment