Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Jasper loves his jumperoo

Jasper in his snowsuit

Jasper's first snow (that he was awake to see)

eating carrots!!

I guess I forgotten all about my blog for the last month. I haven't been any busier than usual I have just forgotten.

Jasper is getting bigger by the day. He is now eating about 2 Tbsp of cereal and a whole container of a veggie a day. He loves his veggies. I have a whole bunch of pictures to post but I will try to do the most important over the next couple of days.

We are now dealing with our first cold. The bad thing is that the cold is not just a cold it is RSV. If not taken care of, many babies end up in the hospital. He is doing better so far, so cross your fingers he continues and we will not have to make a trip to the NICU. You would never know he is that sick if you saw him. He is still happy all day and playing. He just sounds cruddy.



No comments:

Post a Comment