Sunday, March 7, 2010

Such a big boy!

It amazes me how fast Jasper is growing up and achieving different milestones. I am so glad that he is now learning to play by himself. As much as I love playing with him, it is nice to be able to do things without having him attached. He is kind of a high maintenance baby and I wouldn't change it for anything.

When we were on our way back from Wal-mart today and of course he is in the backseat. The carseat is not his favorite place to be so I usually spend short car rides talking to Jasper since that helps keep him calm. Today I was more afraid of a screaming trip home because he had gotten fussy as we were checking out. I loaded the truck and snapped him in, pulled out of the parking lot and began to hear coos, ahhs, shrills, and screams from the backseat. He was playing with his carseat toys and talking to himself. If I only knew what he was aying. It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard. I am sure it will only get better but it is the little moments that makes being a mom so rewarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment