Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Bee

This week has been a busy fun filled week. On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to see Jessy and Josh and on Thursday and Friday I spent time with the Kahlers!

I had soooo much fun with the Kahler Family as always. Diane lets me "practice" with her kids. On Thursday I took the three kids and Caleb to the Zoo. We pretty much spent all day there. We did not even get to all of the zoo! After we saw about half of the zoo and the sea lion show, we started to see the other half but the kids got distracted by the splash pad. They played there until it was time to leave.

On Friday, the plan was to come and swim at the house but the weather was not as good as it was the day before so we went to The McWane Center. After we got going at about lunch, we headed to Chick-fil-a (which is a lunch favorite for the Kahler kids). After lunch we headed into Birmingham. We only finished two of the three floors of the museum. We did get to see the Leonardo Di Vinci which has traveled in Europe and now in the US. After looking around, I decided it was time to head home but the kids thought the I-Max film. The movie was Under the Sea. They loved to see and learn about how things look and work under the sea.

Thanks Diane and Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment