Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Garage is CLEAN!!!!

We have officially cleaned out the garage. Jeremy now has one complete room all to himself (except for my wreaths hanging on the walls). My stuff gets to stay inside the house. I told him that the garage will only be his for a short time. In a few years it will be filled with bats, ball, skates, bikes, playhouses, and other things that comes with children. I will lets him have it as long as he can. I am just glad he is soooo happy now.

I am still feeling a lot better today. Yesterday I got really tired around 4 and today it did not hit me until about 9. I feel like a normal person now. I hope this continues because I have to start cleaning the house like a mad woman. Jeremy said he would help me clean the house tomorrow since I helped him clean out the garage today. I really did not do too much but I helped direct him where I wanted everything that was mine.

My goal is to have every room cleaned out before the baby comes. I really think the nesting thing is going to hit me bad. I am glad. I have already cleaned out the kitchen and I hope to keep it up with the other rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment