Wednesday, March 25, 2009

MEDS!!

So I finally called the doctor today about my headaches. The doctor called me in some medicine that I am going to take tonight before I go to bed because it says it may make you drowsy. I was afraid to take it this afternoon for the first time.

I did feel better today and was able to run errands that I have wanted to do since Saturday.

I still have not gained any weight but my stomach has gotten bigger and my pants are getting tighter. I hope this continues a little longer but I think the weight may start coming now that I am about out of my first trimester.

Also, I got the roof fixed yesterday and with all this rain the roofers did fix the problems well. NO LEAKS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was coming here to see if they fixed your roof. I'm glad they got it repaired before the rain hit. Hope your headaches go away...call us if you need us!

    ReplyDelete