Friday, March 6, 2009

Jeremy is home!!

It feels like forever since I have posted but Jeremy has been home and I guess I have forgotten to post. Jeremy is enjoying his new location in Louisiana and I am so happy for him. I am officially 10 weeks now and my jeans are definitely tight. I still have not gained any weight but I guess my weight is being redistributed as Jessy says. I am hoping that I can wait at least two more weeks before I start gaining any weight. The longer I hold off the better.

Jessica and Josh are in town. Jessica and I went to see one of the girls from her youth group perform last night in a play. It was so good and I would have never guessed that they were all in high school because they were so good. Jessica and Josh are completing their marriage counseling this weekend. I am so glad they are in town. Jeremy will be really excited tomorrow when him and Josh get to work on the mustang. While I look at baby stuff Jeremy continues to look and parts for his baby (the mustang). I can not wait till he gets a little more done and we do not get packages everyday in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment