Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laurel

I just got back from Laurel, Mississippi seeing my friend Jessica. She is getting married in one month. She had her bridal portraits made today and I went down to help her. She looked so beautiful. When I got down there yesterday, we had a girls afternoon and got our nails done then went out to eat. I am hoping to go back down there in about two weeks to see the proofs.

Jessica and her fiance Josh recently bought a house and they have been working to get it ready to move in to. I wish them luck this weekendas they finally move into the house! I wish I could go down to help.

I am also SOOOOO excited. I came home and Stella (my cat) has used her litter box!!!! I hope it is no my fault that she is not using her litter box. I wonder now is my changing hormones are effecting her. Who knows?? I am just glad she used her litter box!

No comments:

Post a Comment