Tuesday, June 23, 2009

100 days to go!!

I can not believe that we only have 100 days to go! I am trying to get ready and I am finding more and more things that I need to get. Diane reminded me today that I need something for people to sign when they come to visit. I am so glad that I have her for a friend and resource because there are so many things that I would not think of or remember. I do not have a lot of other mommy friends to ask their thought or opinions so every little bit helps.

I am trying to decided what things I need and what things are just extras. Diane gave me a man bag for Jeremy to carry for the diaper bag today. It was the diaper bag that Paul (her husband) used with their first son. I think Jeremy will be glad to know he has a man bag because my bag that I have is bright, shiny gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment