Sunday, June 28, 2009

My dogs are barking

So the wedding was yesterday and everything was beautiful. There were a couple of issues that arose but everything worked out in the end. I took a few pics of the reception but we were go busy taking pictures that that is the only place that I took pictures.

Last night when I got in I noticed that my feet were a little swollen. By the time woke up for church my feet were very swollen. My mom came over and took my blood pressure to make sure it wasn't too high. It was a little high so I rested a while before I went to my first childbirth class. When I got back home, I put my feet up and took a nap. My feet look sooooo much better but it will be good to be off of them tomorrow too besides my Dr appointment.

I will put some pictures up of the weekend. I am so glad that Beth found her happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment