Monday, June 22, 2009

I guess I have been out in the sun too much!

So I have another funny Josh story. I took the two youngest Kahler's to the dance studio today for Helen Rose's dance camp. I was showing Josh pictures of when Erin was a senior in high school and there was another girl in one of the pictures that just happened to be black. Poor Josh just gets me confused about my race all the time. He asked if the other girl in the picture was me! I just laughed again because Josh is so precious.

He has also found a new hobby of photography. He took some really good pictures that his mom showed me and he took a couple picture of my belly. His mom said he talks about Jasper when I am not there. I wish I could record all the conversations that Josh and Helen Rose have with my belly.

1 comment:

  1. You only have 100 days to go as of today! That is so exciting! Hey are you going to be around today? I have to stay at the house all day and would love it if you could stop by for a bit.

    ReplyDelete