Saturday, June 13, 2009

So far behind

I have not posted in forever. I know I haven't posted in a while when Jeremy makes a comment. I will have to put up pictures from my sister's birthday last week tomorrow but Erin turned 19! I can not believe my sister is 19. I love it because she still calls to ask me what she should wear like she did when she was younger. I guess some things will never change.

Jeremy is back at work until who knows when. They are moving his rig to Mexico and they do not have a specific date yet to see if Jeremy will go with it or come back home while they move it.

I think my cat finally heard my pleas to use her litter box. She has used it non-stop for over a month. Jeremy was about ready to get rid of her and he probably still would. I am so proud of her for not getting mad when we took the bed out of the baby's room, too.

I will be watching all three Kahler's this summer. The kids said they would rather stay with me than go to daycare. I think that is because they get to play all of their video games while they are with me. I am excited to spend the summer with them and watch them grow.

I have been cleaning the house like crazy. I have caught myself being really excited to clean doors. I think I could clean everyday and all day. I guess my body knew my house needed it. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment