Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stirrup Pants

I had a fun day today looking for baby clothes at baby Gap and walking around The Summit. I went to A Pea in a Pod to see what they had since most of my regular clothes are starting to get too small. I asked the lady working about some back stretch pants and she directed me to some stirrup pants. She said that they were supposed to be very popular this fall. I almost did not believe her when she said it. I remember wearing them when I was in elementary school (circa 1991). I know how styles eventually come back around but I hope I do not fall back into wearing these crazy pants!

I also got the cutest outfit at baby Gap. Jasper will not be able to wear it until this time next year but it is so cute! It is some khaki roll-up cargo pants with a white button down shirt with embroidery down each side of the buttons. I am already planning our little family picture together!

I forgot to write that this weekend that we bought a crib. We lucked up so much. I had already looked at it and when Jeremy and I went it was on clearance. Jeremy then asked the lady about getting it and she said it was the last one they had. It had some scratches on it so we got an extra 15% off the clearance price. Hopefully, we can get the baby bedding soon so that the room can start coming together. I do not want to wait until the last minute to get it done.

1 comment: