Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby talk

I am wanting to keep up with not only how the pregnancy is going but also things that are going on around me. One of my favorite things that happens just about everyday is that the kids I watch love to talk to my belly. Usually they just lean over and talk or just run up to my stomach and talk to it. Today they little ones wanted to talk to the baby while we were in the pool.

Josh and Helen Rose were playing with the snorkel and would put their faces in the water and talk to the baby into the snorkel. It was so cute. They would take turns with the snorkel and tell Jasper to be a good boy. Sometimes I wish I could rcord it and show it to Jasper and the kids when they get older to show them how sweet they were. I know I will have tons of stories to tell Josh and Helen Rose about things they did since I have been watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment