Sunday, July 5, 2009

So Tired

I am about to hit my third trimester and the tiredness is creeping up. I think my major problem is that I have too many things to do on the weekends. I am hoping that it is because I have just had a lot to do and that this is not going to get like I was during my first trimester.

I attended my second childbirth class this weekend. It was so much better than the first class. I am one of those crazy women who wants to go through labor without drugs. I am not against them; I would just rather not use them. I am taking classes on the Bradley Method which teaches you relaxation techniques. I really like this method instead of just teaching you breathing techniques. The classes also go over other things that will occur during the time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment