Friday, July 17, 2009

Feeling poopy :(

So I am into my third trimester and my stomach is hurting again, I am getting tired, and I have had a headache two times this week. I am getting back into the felings I had during my first trimester just not as bad. I just hope it doesn't get worse.

My friend Jessic ais also expecting and she is going through ther first trimester and she has it worse than I did. I hope it gets better for her like it did me. At least if you are feeling sick you know things are going good.

I was supposed to get my bedding in this week and of course the offices are closed today and will not call anyone back until Monday. I am getting impatient but only because I really want to get it set up. I really do not need it right now but I think it will make me feel better once it is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment