Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jeremy is coming home!!

Jeremy is finally coming home after being gone for over 6 weeks. I am so ready for him to be here. I think he may be more ready than me.

Also, I would like to say that I had a great early birthday party today with the Kahler family. We had a good dinner at the Pizza Hut which is a great place to go with kids when they have the buffet. They surprised me with an ice cream cake! It was so yummy and the kids and I will have the rest tomorrow after swimming.

I am feeling as big as a cow these days. I am slowly feeling like a pregnant woman again. I have started getting hot, nauseated, and the braxton hicks contractions are coming a little stronger. I feel like I am going back to my first trimester, YAY! I am just glad Jeremy will be home to rub my back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment