Sunday, October 18, 2009

Growing so much

I do not have any new pics to put up as of right now because my camera battery died and I just charged it up on Friday. I promise I will put more up soon.

Thursday we went to the DR and Jasper has grown so much. Thursday was his 2 week check-up. At 1 week, his weight was 8lbs 7 oz. When we went on Thursday, his weight was 9 lbs 9 oz! He gained about 18 oz in a week. I know he had lost a pound after he was born but I did not think he would make it up that quick. I am glad he growing but my goodness. He is already growing so fast that I can not believe it.

Jasper had another round of visitors this weekend. Josh and Jessica came on Friday and so did his Meme, Pops (Jeremy's Parents), Papaw and Memaw (Jeremy's Grandparents), and Suzanne (Jeremy's sister). On Saturday Jeremy's aunt Deb, cousin Misty and her two kids came. On Sunday, Beth and her sister Whitney came by. We have had another busy weekend.

Jeremy wanted to make sure that I put that he was being a good Daddy and he is. He is not only being a GREAT Daddy but also an amazing husband. I do not know how people do this without the help of their husbands. I am so blessed to have two amazing boys in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment