Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Lovin' it

The new life I have entered into is wonderful. We have been blessed with such a wonderful little boy. He only fusses when something is wrong such as a dirty diaper or hungry. I just hope he keeps it up for a while.

The most amazing thing is watching Jeremy hold him and help out. He does everything and more. Since I had to have a c-section, I have needed more help doing some things and he has continued helping so much. I actually had to beg to do dishes. I never thought doing dishes would make me feel so accomplished.

Today has been the first day we have not had visitors and it was great. Even though I have been SO THANKFUL to have so much help and I am glad we have had friends come over to visit, it was nice not to have anyone over. I feel the need to entertain when people are over or at least show my face so I sometimes have done more than I should.

I am feeling much better now and I am able to do more and more things everyday. I hate not being able to do things around the house. I am by myself so much that I am used to taking care of things and not being able to has drove me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. We most definitely need to see you guys either tonight or tomorrow. I'm like 99% better and haven't had a fever in ages. I just have a little tickle in my throat occasionally (like if I talk too much.) Is there anything we can bring you? Food?

    ReplyDelete