Thursday, October 22, 2009

How we spend our days...

I am completely out of touch on what is going on outside our home besides what I see on TV. I am enjoying having a husband who takes wonderful care of me and Jasper. It is kind of hard to get out when Jasper eats every 1.5-2 hours. I will be really excited when his feedings start to spread out.

I have been catching up on my sleep since Jasper and I nap together. I am putting up a picture of Jasper sleeping. He went from sleeping on my chest to my lap. He just wiggles down into the spot that he is comfortable in.


3 comments:

  1. He's so stinkin' cute. I need to come squish him again soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how precious is he! I have got to get over there to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, he looks just like you in these pictures! He is absolutely gorgeous... congrats!

    ReplyDelete