Thursday, October 29, 2009

SLEEP YAY!!!

This is Jasper sleeping this afternoon. I tried to move him but it only lasted about 3 minutes of him not sleeping with me in front of the Boppy pillow. He just looked so sweet!



I was so excited to wake up this morning a realize that Jasper slept 5 hours straight last night. It was so nice to realize that he may be able to do this. I am really hoping he does this more often. He has only done this one other time but maybe this will continue. I would really be glad for just 3 hours!

Today I went to the Dr for my check-up and everything was good. While we were at the hospital, we went up to Labor and Delivery and saw everyone and then we went to the Nursery to see all of those nurses. We also brought them some cookies and I hope they liked them. He did so well while we were at the hospital and I only wish that this would continue while Jeremy is gone.

Thank goodness for my mom too. She took off work today to help me. She came over here early this morning so that I could take a shower and get ready. They were so cute sleeping on the couch while I got ready.

Please keep Jeremy's Nanny is your prayers. She fell down her stairs today and they think she might have broken a vertebrae in her back.

1 comment:

  1. these pictures may be the cutest thing i have ever seen. i can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete