Saturday, February 14, 2009

BABY LOVE!!

Well, yesteday was such an exciting day and by the end of the day I was pooped mainly because I did not get my afternoon nap. We went to the doctor the first time and were able to see the first glimpses of our future child. We also found out that I was not as far along as we thought we were (even the dr). They changed our due date to October 1. I thought I was going to cry but I think I am still in shock. My doctor was so excited to see us because it was unexpected. She said we made her day.

The baby had a strong heart beat and we have a recording of the ultrasound so that we could show the family and anyone else who wants to see it. I have not quite figured out everything on here to put it up.

We also decided to go and look at cars, just for fun. Jeremy does want me to have a bigger car but I think we are going to wait. It really depends on the price of something we find.

I think Jeremy is really liking me cooking all the time too. I told him that I am getting more domesticated everyday. This will be three nights in a row that I have made dinner. I will be making our Valentine's Day dinner, hot chicken salad and bbq green beans (Jeremy's two favs).
We usually take turn and even though this was his year, we decided that it would probably better for him to do next year instead of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment