Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lazy day

So yesterday was a lazy day for me and Jeremy. I feel great in the mornings but it is usually in the afternoon whe I begin the get a headache and feel a little sick to my stomach. I am hoping it was only because I was a little hungry but I am keeping my fridge stocked with ginger ale (caffeine free of course).

My mom thinks I am crazy because I have read up on all these different types of food you should avoid while you are pregnant. Many suggest that you do not eat deli meat, hot dogs, diet drinks and caffeine. There is an even longer list but I will not go on. My mom thinks I am crazy but they present very valid points and I want to make sure that our child is the healthiest it can be.

My parents made a wonderful dinner last night for us thanks to Omaha Steaks. I ate like a teenage boy. I have to be having a boy because no girl could make me this hungry. Unfortunately, we will have to wait a couple more weeks to see if we can find out what we will be having.

Tomorrow we will be going to the doctor for the first time and we are soooo excited!! I will post pictures as soon as possible. We are also going to be able get the session recorded on a DVD so that we can record it for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment