Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I was busy cleaning house and resting today. Jeremy rested with me and he also worked on the mustang.

I was resting all morning because I was not feeling so great. I took one of the prenatal vitamins that my doctor gave me and it upset my stomach last night and all this morning. I am also finding out that I do not think my stomach wants anything sweet inside of it.

I have added me tickers to the side so that I can keep track of everything. I also think they are so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about you yesterday and how I needed to go back to your previous comment to see if you had a blog... YOU'RE PREGNANT?! HOW EXCITING!!! I'm so happy for you!! Your blog is cute and I can't wait to start seeing baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete