Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sippin' on Gin and juice

Sippin' on Ginger Ale that is. Ginger ale is my new favorite drink. I do not know if it is psycological or if it really works but drinking it sure does help. It does not cure it, but it makes my stomach feel so much better.

I had a semi productive day. I finally went to the grocery store and I planned our Valentine's day dinner and picked up a few things for that. I think Jeremy was very proud of my cooking tonight. I made him fetticini alfredo with cajun shrimp and sauteed mushrooms (his favorite). He told me I have to start cooking more often. I am just glad my dad had to come over and he was able to eat some too.

I am also excited to announce that Josh and Jessica are now homeowners!!!! I can not wait to see the house after they make it their own and to help them get it that way. I love the house on Bay Circle and it fits them so well.

Jeremy also had a great day because he fixed the exhaust leak in the mustang. He was so excited. He got me to come and listen to it even though I did not know what I was listening to. I was so happy for him. Whatever makes him that happy has to make me happy!

Tomorrow is the big day!! Please pray for a healthy baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment