Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yardwork

So today I actually got up and got some things done. While Jeremy was out running around with my dad, I trimmed the crap myrtles along the driveway. I seemed to be getting tired really easily so after that I was pretty beat. Today is also the first day I have felt nauseous since we found out we were having a baby. It was not a fun afternoon.

Tonight we had RCIA class and afterward I convinced Jeremy to go to Target. I have been eyeing the BellaBand which is a band that you use over your jeans so that you can continue to wear them after they start feeling a little tight. I got the last one they had! It is the best thing ever invented! I love it. I put it on as soon as we got home and I do not think I will take it off. Whether you are pregnant or not you should invest in one (especially around holiday time).

Jeremy has been taking care of his baby, the mustang. I hope he can get as much done with it as he can before the baby comes. His friend Josh just bought one too so they will be talking mustang stuff till the day we die (poor me and Jess). I am glad he is finally able to get some headway on it. I have everything I need for the house now and it is definately his turn to get stuff for his baby!

Sorry this is so long! I will have pictures up of baby Adams as soon as we get back from the doctor on Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you have a blog! Now I can keep track of everything-especially now that Baby Adams is on the way! We are soooo excited for y'all. Can't wait to see pictures after Friday.

    ReplyDelete