Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dr. Appointment

So I had my 16 week appointment today! Everything went very well. I was really hoping I would be able to find out what we are having but I have to wait until next time. One of the ladies at church told me to drink a soda before I went in so that the baby would be active and that I would be able to find out the sex, so I tried that this morning. Even though I did not get to find out what we were having, the doctor had to chase the baby around my stomach to get the heartbeat on the doppler. It was so funny! She said, "Geez you have a very active baby." I know that it works now and will probably try it again for the next appointment.

I have finally gained some weight, seven pounds! My grandmother who always tells me I have gained weight told me that I actually looked as though I have lost some. I was so amazed to hear that from her. Everyone who knows my grandmother Godbey will understand.

1 comment:

  1. Did you get new baby pictures/video at this appointment?

    ReplyDelete