Friday, April 3, 2009

WOW! It has been a while

I did not realize until today that it has been so long since I have been on. From Sunday to Tuesday we were in Laurel. I got to go and see Jessy's bridal pictures. They were so beautiful! I remember taking my own. It feels like so long ago but it has only been a little over two years.

Jeremy got back from work on Monday and picked me up from Jessy's and we went to see his family on the way back to Birmingham. We were only there for a couple of hours but we had so much fun. We got some happies for the baby from his Nanny and Aunt Faye. Nanny gave use a beautiful blanket and and silver spoon. Since we do not know what we are having yet, Aunt Faye gave us some socks for a boy and a bow for a girl. I can not wait until may when we can find out what we are having.

While we were visiting Jeremy's family, we got to see his cousin's little girl Rheagan. She was so amazed that I had a baby in my tummy. Rheagan will be two in June. If you asked her were the baby was she would point to my tummy. It was so cute. I can not wait to see her holding the baby. She will have her own live baby doll to play with when we visit.

I am starting to watch Diane's boys in the afternoon after school from now until school gets out. I will be taking them to baseball practice too.

Geez that was long!

1 comment:

  1. I love updates! Funny that we live down the street from each other, but I still check your blog like daily. LOL. Hopefully the weather will make up its mind soon so that I can come lay out by the pool with you. I'm in desperate need of some sun!!!

    ReplyDelete