Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Getting ready for the wedding!

YAY for wedding this weekend! I am heading down to Mississippi tomorrow to be able to help Jessy! I can not wait to see everything all put together. I am so excited that Jeremy is able to get off for the weekend so that he can be in the wedding and so that I will be able to see him!

I have to do crazy amounts of laundry tonight since our power has been off and I have not been at home much since. I have to have certain things washed for the wedding.

Me, Beth, and Helen Rose are going to get our nails done tomorrow! I can not wait to see Helen Rose getting her finger nails and toenails done. She is so girly and I am sure she will enjoy it (HR is one of the Kahler kids I am watching, just in case you do not know who she is).

No comments:

Post a Comment