Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lost camera

So I am sorry I have not posted any tummy pictures. I can not find my camera and it is driving me crazy. I change purses too much and I can not find the purse with my camera in it. As soon as I find it, I will post some pictures. I do not have too much of a bump, but none of my pants fit at all. I am just glad all of my dresses still fit.

Today, I went to see Helen Rose in her gymnastics expo! She is four and she was so much fun to watch. All the girls would look at themselves in the mirror as they ran past and they all loved smiling for the camera.

I also went to Babies'R'Us today. I went with on of my friends/neighbor Mellisa Walker. I picked up a seat protector to use for the booster seat I keep in the car for Josh K. and we will also be able to use it when we put a car seat into the car. I also bought a fun diaper bag. It was on sale and it is so much fun! It is gold and shiny! I thought it would be my trendy mommy bag since I like to change bags all the time! I also want to get a regular diaper bag so Jeremy has something to use and this one is kind of on the big side so I know I need something smaller.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll be surprised how not-so-big that gold bag is when you started packing things for travel with the little one. Diapers, wipes, changes of clothes, toys, pacifiers, food, bottles, etc. (Not that I know from experience! LOL) Let me know if you need my help with the camera search! :o)

    ReplyDelete