Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter!! We had a fun filled Easter. Jeremy and I actually got to sleep in late for the first time in a long time of Sundays. We went for the after mass festivities at church and ate lots of yummy food. After church, we went to my parents' house and got a visit from the Easter bunny! My dad said next year there would only be one basket and my sister was not so happy about that comment. My dad just laughed (so my dad).

For a late lunch, we went to my Grandmother Jolly's house. We have no kids in our immediate family so my grandmother invited her nephew and his wife, who has two boys. She REALLY wanted to hunt Easter eggs. We had a lot of fun! I helped the boys hide eggs for the older people in the family. I could not find my camera so I have no pictures to put up. The boys' mom took pictures that I hope I can get eventually because the boys just loved watching Jeremy hunt for eggs.

This week will be a crazy week. I am taking the boys to the McWane Center tomorrow since they are out of school and I am going to start getting ready to go to Laurel on Thursday for Jessica's Wedding!

YAY for Jessy's Wedding!!!

I promise to post more since Jeremy is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment