Monday, April 6, 2009

Schedules and Fences

As I have mentioned in the a couple of posts that I am watching the Kahler kids, I am learning what it takes to run a family. Diane printed out a monthly schedule for me today and I could not believe how busy having three kids could be. I know that I am going to want to do everything for all of the children I may have and when you have two and three it seems to fill up every hour of every day.

Jeremy had a very busy day today. He pulled up bushes and cut down a small tree. After dinner, we went to Lowes and he bought 4x4s for our fence expansion. He has to make a bunch of phone calls in the morning before he can start digging holes. If he is able to start when he wants, we may have a new fence built before he leaves for work!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun! I'm sure Michael would be willing to help Jeremy if he needs help. :o) Just let us know.

    ReplyDelete