Wednesday, August 5, 2009

32 week dr. appointment

I went to the doctor today. I was excited that I only gained 1/2 a pound in 2 weeks. I guess I am still one of those people who is worrying about weight gain while preggo. Even though I apparently look like I am having twins, I am measuring right on time.

Note to everyone:
If you see a pregnant woman do not ask them if they are having twins or give them the deer in head lights look when they tell you their due date. I promise they want you to keep all negative comments to yourself. I am not gripping (well maybe a little) but I would never think to do or say that but it happens quite often to me.

I guess I have gotten used to the crazy comments and looks so much that now I laugh. It just amazes me how often it happens.


While Jeremy was home we stayed busy the entire time and had amost no down time. We did notget to finish everything on our to do list but we tried. We went to Auburn to see friends, had a great baby shower, and went to the beach. I think I have caught you guys up on all of the events that have occurred over the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great! You are so cute! 8 weeks..it won't be long! It seems like it has gone by so fast!

    ReplyDelete