Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The baby is moving!

I have been feeling some for sure kicks the past couple of days! At around 18 weeks, I started feeling like the baby was just pushing against my stomach but this week I am feeling kicking. Yesterday I felt it around 2:30 and again last night around 8. It is the coolest feeling. I drank some sweet tea at about 1 and I wonder if the baby was on some sort of sugar rush. Poor Jeremy wants to feel it but I hate that he will not be able to feel it for a few more weeks. I have tried to put my and on my stomach when he/she is kicking but then it stops so I don't even get to see if it feel different on the outside.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see you again so that I can maybe see the baby move. We need to get together soon. I still have to watch the season finale of Grey's that I recorded since we are on vacation - but we will have to talk once I watch it!

    ReplyDelete