Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I found a Dr!!!!

So I have been looking for a pediatrician for the baby. I was really hoping to use the one I used growing up but I did not think she was taking new patients. I was talking to Diane yesterday and she thought that was the ped the our friend Mary used. Mary does use her and Diane emailed me the number and I called and she is still taking patients!!!! I always loved going to see her. I probably would have hated going to the dr more if she had not been there. I always got strep when I was little and I knew when I went to the dr that I would have to get a shot. All I have to do is go and visit her when I get closer to delivering.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you found a Dr. I know that is a huge relief, and how cool that you get to take Baby Adams to your own pediatrician! Love you!

    ReplyDelete