Thursday, May 14, 2009

OOOO We Are Halfway There...OOOO Living On A Prayer!!

I not only can not wait until football season but also today marks my 20 week mark! I am so excited and I can not believe I am halfway to the arrival of Baby Adams. The first trimester went so slow but since then they have passed by so fast. I am also seeing more physical changes so they may also be why I feel as though it is going faster.

According to babycenter.com the baby is the size of a small cantaloupe. I just remember looking and the baby was the size of an olive. I am just glad the little cantaloupe is growing well and not making feel bad. I actually went a walked 2 miles the other day with my sister. I hope I can continue that.

1 comment:

  1. are yall finding out what you are having?? grayson looks @ your blog and says "miss caroline... me miss miss caroline!"

    ReplyDelete