Sunday, May 17, 2009

So I begin the countdown!

So I am going a little crazy because Jeremy is at work and all I can think about is going to the doctor. I never thought I would be so excited about going to the doctor. I am ready for Jeremy to get home so that we can find out together. Even though I am being very impatient, I am soooo glad he will be back for the appointment. I know that that will be one of the first of many days that we will be able enjoy parenthood. I feel as though it will make it even more real to be able to see the baby again and to try and think about our life ahead.

I got an email today from one of the baby websites and it was talking about fear and anxiety and I am getting worried because the fear and anxiety have not set in. I hope it will be like my wedding and not hit me until the very last minute. I went to play bunco last night and the church member who was hosting is pregnant. She had just gotten the furniture put together and she is 34 weeks. Jeremy and I have already gotten so much put together and if we has a crib put up we would be about as far along as they were. I am glad I am doing it early that way I can just relax and not have to worry about that when I can not move things around as much.

Most of my friends know that I am not always the best planner so I feel as though I am going to try to improve that a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment