Friday, May 29, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

So we found out today that we are having a boy! We are so excited and I cannot wait to see his beautiful face. We got two good pictures of his manhood to confirm that he was a boy. It was the sweetest thing to watch the ultrasound. He looked like he grabbed his nose and also looked like he was trying to suck his thumb in one picture. I will put the pictures up later.

For those of you who do not know, we are naming him Jasper Stephen. It is after one of Jeremy's great grandfathers.

It was funny too because Jeremy and I both wore blue today to the doctor. I am also glad it was a boy because Jeremy's aunt had already bought us a boy outfit.

3 comments:

  1. awww. congrats Caroline!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know ya'll were so excited to find out! we can't wait to meet Jasper. love that name. we need to get together over the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love his name! I love family names! I know I've said it before but I am so excited for yall!

    ReplyDelete