Monday, May 4, 2009

Sailing

well, Jeremy has gone to go on a sailing adventure with my dad and some of his friends. My dad and his friends are buying a sailboat and Jeremy decided he wanted to go on a road trip. It cracks me up the Jeremy is going to hang out with a bunch of retired men for three days.

Also, I found my camera so I will post some pictures soon! I finally have a belly so I will also be putting up those pictures soon. I still think it looks like I ate way too much but it is rounder now! I am trying to convince Jeremy that I need a new camera. I like my camera now but I think it is getting time to retire it. I want one that can take better pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I heard somewhere that a camera is the biggest expense for new parents! I got a canon DSLR and I love it! It takes awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete