Sunday, May 24, 2009

Black Baby!


So know that I have told Josh's mom the story I am going to put it on here for everyone to get a little laugh. Josh was watching TV at my house last week and had an epiphany.

Josh: Caroline, you are going to have a black baby.
Me: Why do you say that Josh?
Josh: Because, black people have black babies.
Me: (trying not to laugh) Well Josh, I am not black.
Josh: (looking at me really confused)

The next day he had a pool party for his school and he said that one of the girls is in his class was black and she looked like me. I told Josh that she was not black either. I told Josh that I was Indian like the Pilgrims and Indians around Thanksgiving.

Josh: If you are Indian then what is Jeremy?
Me: (I should have said a pilgrim) He is just white.

1 comment:

  1. Michael and I giggled about this one for like 5 minutes after you told us. Fun times. I love kids.

    ReplyDelete